Today's Devotional Thought
August 30, 2012 by Wendy Foreman
Random Things, Part 2
Last week, Rachel wrote about having days where we talk about the lighter side of life. And, she promised that I would give you 25 random facts about myself to get to know me as you did her last week. I have been thinking about what I would share with you. Here are 25 random things about myself.
I hope some of these make you laugh!
1. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania.
2. Once in high school I was shoved into a locker by a girl whose brother I was dating.
3. Before I got married I had the opportunity to record an album (I didn't though).
4. My favorite thing to purchase, this is a hard one, but I would have to say shoes. I absolutely love shoes!! I know I have over 100 pairs.
5. I learned to sing on my grandfather's knee.
6. My favorite place I have visited is Middleton Place in Charleston, South Carolina.
7. My favorite place to vacation is the Outer Banks.
8. My favorite drink is coffee, iced or hot.
9. My most embarrassing moment happened many years ago when I walked out of the bathroom at church during a dinner with my dress tucked in the back of my pantyhose. The sad part is no one said anything to me!!
10. Moses is one of my favorite Bible characters. Like Moses, I have told God many times that He has gotten the wrong person to do the job.
11. If you were to ask me my favorite book of the Bible I would have to say 1 and 2 Timothy.
12. My favorite hymn is Great is Thy Faithfulness.
13. I love the movie Singing in the Rain, but then it would have to be You've Got Mail.
14. Karen Kingsbury is my favorite author.
15. I love road tripping with Rachel.
16. Speaking in front of people terrifies me.
17. My favorite potato chip is Salt and Vinegar (Lays).
18. I love sitting on my love seat with God's Word, a warm blanket, and a hot cup of coffee.
19. I love learning more and more about my Lord as I study His Word and then sharing with others all that God has done. My God is faithful.
20. There is nothing else I would rather do on this earth than serve in ministry alongside my husband.
21. My favorite color is green.
22. I love shopping.
23. I love pedicures.
24. My favorite restaurant is Chili's.
25. And yes, I too would choose to be a Broadway Star.
I hope you all have a great Thursday! Keep smiling and know that God loves a cheerful heart!